I’m a little behind on sharing some of Liam’s favorite baby products… here are his favorite things from months 5 & 6!
1. LILLEbaby Complete All Seasons 6-in-1 Baby Carrier – We use this EVERY day! By far Liam’s most loved baby product! You can read more about why we love our Lillebaby here.
2. Jellycat Soft Books, Jungly Tails– There is a funny story that goes along with this book. We bought it while visiting family in Miami after Liam spit-up on it. I almost put it back on the shelf, but I felt guilty, so we bought it. He ended up really liking it, and it kept him entertained during our flight to the Dominican Republic in February. We still pull it out on longer road-trips, and he likes chewing on all the different tails and the noises they make.
3. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller, Blue – We’ve been taking Liam for jogs on the beach in his “big boy” stroller. He is not a fan of strollers in general, but seems to enjoy this one. It sits up higher and he always seems so chill in there when we go running now. We just set him up with his tunes and go! I’m so glad we purchased this stroller, and it’s a more affordable option than the BOB.
4. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes – We take Liam’s tunes with us anytime we go somewhere in the stroller and it keeps him happy.
5. Happy Baby Organic Green Puffs – Liam always gets really excited when we are eating cereal. I think he likes the noise it makes, and it made us kind of sad that we couldn’t let him have any. Until Puffs entered the picture, Liam goes crazy over these. He thinks he’s pretty cool when he gets to eat crunchy snacks too!
6. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy – I can’t believe I almost forgot about this puppy! Liam received this as a gift from his Great-Grandma at Christmas, and he LOVES it!! He wrestles with him, and grins ear to ear when the puppy sings or talks to him. I enjoy the songs, and they are fun for us to sing together. It is a very sweet toy, and has gotten us through a few afternoons of missed naps! Thanks Grandma! xo
7. i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper Pocket Trunks – Since Liam goes swimming twice a week, we use a lot of swim diapers. We finally had to move up a size, and found these adorable board shorts that have a built in swim diaper. We still have to wear another swim diaper underneath (pool rule is to wear 2), but he looks like such a big boy in these. So cute!
8. Oball 4-inch Infant Rattle – Liam loves to play catch with this ball! The little O-shaped holes make it easy for him to grasp, and it’s light-weight so he can throw it across the room. It’s so fun to be able to play a game like catch with him at this age!