Our little guy is officially 15 months old, so I thought it would be fun to look back over the past several months and share a few of his absolute favorite toys with you! These are great babys first Christmas gift ideas or birthday gift ideas!
1. Melissa & Doug K’s Kids Match and Build Blocks – Liam received these as a gift for his first birthday and LOVES them! He plays with them daily and loves stacking them up & knocking them down! We’ve had other little ones over that are younger that love them as well!
2. Battat B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Toy – Liam received this drum set for Christmas last year and it has grown with him over the last several months, and he continues to use it. His favorite in the beginning was the little orange shaker egg, and now he loves drumming on the drum with the little drum sticks. Such a great toy, that can be shared with siblings or friends!
3. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy – Liam also received this toy for his first Christmas & LOVED it! This puppy helped get us through many missed naps and fussy evenings. The songs are fun, playful, and educational! Definitely a great gift for the younger ones!
4. Sandra Boynton Books! – We love Sandra Boynton books in this house! They are playful with rhyming words, and colorful illustrations. Here are a few of our little guy’s favorites!
5. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo – Lastly this was Liam’s all-time favorite toy before he grew out of it & learned how to walk. He would spend hours jumping in here! A total lifesaver for mama – I actually got some laundry & dishes done! So much fun for everyone!
I hope these Babys First Christmas Gift Ideas are helpful! Holiday shopping tip: now would be the perfect time to sign up for a Free Trial of Amazon Prime! Unlimited FREE Two-Day shipping on all those Christmas gifts could be really helpful! 😉