Happy weekend ya’ll! I’m feeling spoiled after the long Labor Day weekend…we went to the beach, took our little dude surfing for the first time, and went sailing with our friend Amanda. Liam loves the water, and I am so thankful that we live somewhere we can enjoy it year round. He’s been doing so well in swim lessons, and is having so much fun exploring at the beach and playing in the waves.
This week went by so quickly! I went out for a girls night to celebrate a friend’s birthday on Wednesday and we helped Dada celebrate a big launch for his company AdPlugg on Thursday! Blogger friends – if you are looking for a service that helps you organize and schedule your blog ads, you have to check it out!!
What are you up to this weekend? I had the crazy idea to go to Mexico this morning…I’m not sure what will happen with that, but we are still in a celebratory mood, so who knows!
Now, for some favorite links this week…
1. Why African Toddlers Don’t Have Tantrums // such an interesting perspective on breastfeeding, that I find myself agreeing with.
2. Dad makes his son fly in adorable photo series.
3. Infant Schedules by Month // I have referenced this so many times in regards to Liam’s sleep schedule, so I thought I would share it with all of you in hopes that it might help someone else as well.
4. Registry Guides // I am helping my cousin with her baby registry, and I love the various registry guides offered through The Wise Baby blog! I have yet to create my own – it’s on my to-do list! Mamas – spam me with some of your must have baby items!
5. Personalized Cutting Boards // Last but not least, I wanted to share my (somewhat) new venture with you guys! You can design & create personalized cutting boards or serving trays using your own image or graphic – we also do custom designs like the serving tray done for a bridal shower below! Just contact us if you need help!