The weeeeeeeekend is finally here! It was a long week, with Liam’s first tooth coming in, Daddy breaking his finger, and a crazy work week. Things are finally starting to settle back down, and we’ve been having so much fun this weekend. We took a long bike ride yesterday after I got home from working the farmers market, and went out for an early dinner at Filippi’s. Liam enjoyed his first time eating spaghetti, and the hubs and I enjoyed a big carafe of Chianti.
Today we took a walk with daddy in the morning, had some pool-time this afternoon, and are going to the Birch Aquarium after Liam wakes up from his nap. It is free the first Saturday & Sunday of the month if you have a Bank of America account! Pretty awesome!
Now, for some of Liam’s favorite baby products at 7 & 8 months!
1. B. Parum Pum Pum Drum – Liam received this drum as a Christmas gift from his Aunt & Uncle. He loves music, and is starting to get really into playing with all the different instruments. He loves the drum sticks – they go with us everywhere, and the egg shaker is another favorite!
2. Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Activity Walker– We purchased this walker for Liam a couple of months ago, and he wasn’t really able to figure it out until recently. Now he LOVES it, and we spend afternoons racing around with him on the sidewalk in his little walker. It is the cutest thing!
3. The Very Hungry Caterpillar – Liam loves reading, but is especially into The Very Hungry Caterpillar lately – he loves watching the caterpillar eat through the different fruits and giggles with every new page. His favorite is the end when he turns into a beautiful butterfly!
4. Infantino Compact 2-in-1 Shopping Cart Cover – We have been taking Liam on more shopping outings lately, and discovered that he loves riding in the cart. We got this cover, and it works great – I also love that it has places to attach toys and a sippy cup.
5. Dozer Boys Reversible Sun Hat UPF50+ – We originally bought a Dozer hat when we were visiting family in Florida over New Years. It is honestly the BEST sun hat – it stays on, it’s cute, and Liam likes to wear it! We thought we lost it and ended up buying another one at a local shop on the boardwalk. Now we have two, and love them both!
6. Skip Hop Dunks Stacking Bath Toy, Blue, Green, Yellow – We’ve had these Skip Hop ducks for a while, and they have always been great for rinsing Liam’s hair in the bath. Now he is really enjoying playing with them and pouring water with them. I love that there are 3 in the set, so he can have a couple to play with while I use the other.
7. Banana Teething Toothbrush – Liam was really teething during these couple of months (and finally got his first tooth at 9 months)! We tried everything, cold/frozen wash cloths, cool teething toys, but the thing that he seemed to like chewing on the most was this adorable banana toothbrush that Grandma sent us.
8. iBert Safe-T-Seat with New Padded Wheel Front Babyseat in Green – Last but not least, Liam loves his bike seat! We maybe started using it with him a little early, and he was a little hesitant about being in it, but now he loves going on bike rides! I love that this seat sits on the front of the bike so I can see exactly what he’s doing at all times.