You guys, I am getting so excited for summer, and just thinking about our trip to Cabo next month makes me so happy! We used to go to Mexico so much when Liam was younger, and I’ve been missing it! We took a day trip to Rosarito this past weekend, and it was so much fun! It was Nyah’s first trip, and she loved it! She loved digging in the sand and was a big fan of the mariachis at dinner. We visited our favorite restaurant for brunch, did some shopping at the market, and spent some time at the beach. The kids got some new maracas, an accordion (ha!), and I found Nyah a couple of the cutest dresses!
With summer and our trip to Cabo right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some of my current beach faves!
1. I’ve been dying over high-waisted swimsuits lately and finally decided to order one. Love this (and pretty much every) swimsuit from Albion Fit! Can’t wait to wear this to the beach this summer!
2. I had a gold pair of Tory Burch sandals that I wore into the ground, and received these in beige for my birthday. I LOVE them!
3. I’m trying to grow my years of over-plucked eyebrows out & using this bad boy to help! Boy Brow in brown.
4. Obsessed with this print <3 & Rylee + Cru is having their mid-season sale!
5. Tiny swimsuits – love the pineapples and succulents!
6. Round Sunglasses – I love fun sunglasses & this seasons round style is perfection!
7. This tank from Anthro <3
Happy summer! XO