Oh my goodness, how is my baby girl FIVE months old already?! It’s time to share her 4 month update! This past month has been full of new discoveries for our sweet girl. She rolled over for the first time at around 4 1/2 months and has managed to turn herself around in circles. She also started swim lessons this last week. I am flooded with all the typical mom emotions, like where has the time gone and I can’t believe that the next time I’ll be writing one of these updates she will already be half-way to her first birthday! But mostly, I am super happy. Nyah is such a sweetie, her smiles and giggles are the cutest, and we are so blessed to have her as a part of our little family.
Four things about her, for her 4 month update:
- She is wearing 6 month clothes and weighs almost 19 lbs (just a little less than Liam at this age)
- She loves playing with toys and thinks her big brother is SO funny – I love catching her smiling at him.
- Her favorite song is Row, Row, Row Your Boat, and a couple of her favorite toys this month are her octopus and this activity gym (our big boy loves it too!)
- She starts squealing when she’s tired – it just continues to get louder and louder. It’s a quirk that I’ve become a little fond of…kind of annoying, but cute at the same time. Ha!
4 Month Milestones:
- Grabs toys and brings them to her mouth
- Rolls from her back to her tummy
- Spins herself around in a circle when on her tummy
- Reaches for her feet
- Loves to look at herself in the mirror
- Very active and entertains herself under her play mat and loves sitting and playing in this activity seat
We are also starting to read more books together, so I thought it would be fun to host an online Usborne book party starting on 2/22 to introduce new books to Nyah and add to our library. If you’re new to Usborne, these books are amazing…educational and fun! If you’re interested in joining, leave a comment or message me on Facebook and I will send you an invite. Here’s a link to our Usborne Wishlist if you’re interested in checking it out. Hope you can join us & find some new favorites for your little people!